Hopefully it's just an early season shake-out, but there were 21 DNS (Did not start) or DNF (Did not finish) between the 9 Unlimited Lights at Firebird Raceway.
Posted by HydroInsider.com at 4:47 PM
Congrats to John Lynch and the ULHRA team. Great job on the live streaming coverage this weekend for the Lights in Arizona.
Posted by HydroInsider.com at 3:52 PM
Unlimited Lights Finals at Firebird: Kayleigh Perkins and UL-72 win!
In the finals, Greg Hopp in the UL-15 had the lead when his boat went dead in the water. Perkins moved into first place going into lap two and stayed on the outside. Paul Becker in the UL-14 made a race of it, but Kayleigh was able to hold him off to take the crown for the first race of 2008.
1. Kayleigh Perkins UL-72 Miss Boat Electric
2. Paul Becker UL-14 Compuware presents Miss Critical Logic
DNF. Greg Hopp UL-15 Graham Trucking/Happy Go Lucky
- UL-72 2000 points Kayleigh Perkins
- UL-15 1600 points Greg Hopp/Jerry Hopp
- UL-14 1500 points Paul Becker
- UL-00 700 points Wil Muncey
- UL-11 700 points Michael Flaherty
Posted by HydroInsider.com at 3:45 PM
Posted by HydroInsider.com at 3:27 PM
Posted by HydroInsider.com at 2:55 PM
Posted by HydroInsider.com at 2:53 PM
Posted by HydroInsider.com at 2:52 PM